Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trinity of Health and Wellness

Hello my devoted readers, I apologize about the lack of posts lately, I do intend to post more frequently. My job search has become more difficult and has demanded more research and search time and more time writing targeted resumes and cover letters.

So I think the best way to begin this blog is to look into the basics of health and wellness. These basics include proper diet, exercise and stress management. I will address each of these individually in a post as there is a lot of information to know and understand.

It is important to be mindful and knowledgeable of all three of these factors when making an effort to be healthy and well, as they all work together to achieve overall health and wellness. think of each one of them as a support corner of a triangle, take one away and and you no longer have the trinity, you have an ineffective pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment